This super cute and ridiculously easy Embroidery Hoop Snowman will make a great addition to your home this Christmas/winter season! Need a last minute gift? You can whip this up in just a few minutes! I always get a little bummed when we put away the holiday decor, but winter lasts basically forever in Wisconsin, so this one I may leave up until spring. ;)
This post contains some affiliate links.
This is our first Christmas in our new house, so I wanted to add something fresh to my Christmas decor. You can embellish your snowman a lot or keep yours on the simple side like mine. I was planning to add more detail, but as I was making it, simple felt like the way to go.
- 3 embroidery hoops of varying sizes
- white fabric
- black or dark grey felt
- fabric scrap for scarf
- two small branches
- hot glue gun
1. Stretch your white fabric over your three hoops. Trim the excess fabric. Use your hot glue gun to glue the three hoops together in size order.
2. Wrap and tie the fabric scarf between the top two hoops.
3. Cut out a hat, buttons, and whatever other embellishments you want on your snowman. Glue them down.
4. Glue the branches onto the back of the middle hoop for the arms.
Now you just need to find the perfect place for your snowman. Hang him on your wall or prop him on your front porch to greet all your holiday guests!
I’m excited to have this cute little snowman in our Christmas/winter decor!