It’s that time of year when we’re looking for Christmas and holiday gifts for the people we love. I really enjoy giving thoughtful gifts – ones that are meaningful and you know the other person will really appreciate (rather than want to exchange). And maybe with a side of practicality. So I put some of my personal faves into a gift guide of must haves for the ladies in your life.
This post contains some affiliate links.
Here are 10 must have gifts for her!
1. Trades of Hope has an amazing collection of Fair Trade, handmade goods – like scarves, jewelry, blankets. This Patrika scarf is on my list – I saw it in person recently, and I am OBSESSED. Scarves are my favorite accessory, and this one is block printed by hand. Trades of Hope gives jobs to women all around the country who are supporting their families through handmade businesses.
2. DIY perfumes – making your own perfumes is super easy to do, and you can customize the scents for each person on your list.
3. Cuff/bracelet from Create Hope Cuffs – I really love this one! These are handmade in Minnesota, and she offers a ton of different style options.
4. Young Living Starter Kit – the Premium Starter Kit is the best deal. It comes with 12 essential oils, a gorgeous diffuser, and a 24% discount off anything else they ever want to buy from the extensive catalog of items – personal care, cleaning, essential oils, lotions, makeup, etc. Not sure she wants a whole starter kit? Grab a Basic Kit and add on a yummy body butter, lip gloss, or some bath bombs.
5. These flameless candles are great for giving ambiance and all the hygge to your home this winter, but without all the toxic chemical fumes! I have this set and love how realistic they look – plus, you get a remote to turn them on and off!
6. Wooden earrings from Troyohouse – these are so well made, by a local to me husband and wife team. We have SO many of their handmade goods, and they’re amazing quality.
7. I’m obsessed with wool socks, and is there any more classic stocking stuffer than wool socks?? I’m really digging these right now.
8. I’m an avid reader, so I love getting new books for Christmas! Here are a few of my recent reads that I enjoyed (or am currently enjoying!)
You Are the Girl For the Job
The Call of the Wild + Free
How to Pray
Where the Crawdads Sing
The Path Between Us: An Enneagram Journey to Healthy Relationships
Beholding and Becoming: The Art of Everyday Worship
Almost a Mother
9. I have two of these essential oil pouches from Weepereas, and they’re some of my FAVORITE things. I carry them everywhere!
10. And of course, one of my FAVORITE things, my sewing machine! I have a Juki HZL-f400 and can’t say enough good things about it. All the heart eyes! This would be an excellent gift for any seamstress looking to upgrade from a basic machine or ready to dive in head first to sewing. The Janome 2212 is a great basic machine for anyone starting out and not sure they want to invest a lot of money in a fancy machine.
**And a bonus number 11, that I’m adding in, because I can’t believe I forgot it. This amazing hair dryer/straightner combo that is MAGICAL. This makes my thick, curly hair behave itself, which is quite a miracle.
There’s a little something for everyone on this gift guide! Some practical, some fun; a mix of handmade and store bought. I know you’ll find the perfect gift for the ladies in your life!