Are you a sewing mama? If at least seven out of ten of these apply to you, I think your answer is yes!
1. Your kids learned their colors by sorting through your button collection.
2. Baby’s first word was fabric.
3. You regularly forget to keep the family in clean socks, but you have no problem remembering to wash the fabric.
4.Your kids ask “Are these for fabric or paper?” before using a pair of scissors.
5. You can’t make it to the fabric store, so you dig through your husband’s closet for shirts to use instead.
6. The baby practices his pincer grasp by picking up teeny tiny threads off the carpet.
8. Your family is used to eating with piles of fabric and patterns around the kitchen table.
9. Your kids think it’s normal to stop mid-play to have a fitting.
10. Your kids get more excited to point out the fabric store when you’re in the car than a fast food play place.