The other day I found myself in a snack dilemma. It was mid-afternoon, close enough to dinner that you don’t want to eat too much and ruin your appetite, but far enough that you need to eat something before you pass out or get hangry. Being the day before grocery shopping, though, we were a little bare bones. No fresh fruit. No yogurt. I contemplated a smoothie, but then I saw one lone half of an avocado in the fridge from breakfast. Because desperation is the mother of all invention (that’s how that goes, right??), and my belly was crying out for guacamole, this quick and easy avocado spread was born!
Here’s what you need:
- 1/2 or 1 whole ripe avocado
- Granulated garlic
- Sea salt
- Lime vitality essential oil or lime juice
Now don’t blink or you’ll miss these quick steps:
- Mash the avocado with a fork
- Add a few shakes of garlic and salt
- Add 1-2 drops of lime essential oil or a squeeze of lime juice
- Taste and tweak the flavor to your liking!
So easy, right??
Then grab some crackers or veggies and munch away! And never waste a random half an avocado again. :)
PS, if you want to find the essential oils I use, click here or shoot me an email at ifonlytheywouldnap at gmail dot com