It’s that time of year for fun in the sun! Going to the beach, the park, meeting friends for cookouts… I love it all! But with all that time in the sun, sometimes your skin can end up needing a little soothing at the end of the day. This After Sun Spray is just what you need to cool down your skin after a long day outside.
This post contains affiliate links
- 5 drops lavender oil (where to buy)
- 5 drops peppermint oil (where to buy)
- 2 drops copaiba oil (where to buy)
- 12 pumps organic aloe gel
- Witch hazel to fill the rest of the bottle
- 2oz glass spray bottle
- Washi tape to label bottle
1. Drop in your 100% pure essential oils
2. Pump in your aloe gel
3. Fill the rest of your bottle with witch hazel
4. Shake to combine
5. Label your bottle with washi tape!
So easy! Now you’re all set to support healthy skin after a long day in the sun!
Want to see a video of how to make this spray? Check out the live video I did on my Facebook page!