15 Minute Infinity Scarf Tutorial
The weather around here has been ridiculously warm for Wisconsin winter, but I know it’s just a matter of time before the other shoe drops and it gets COLD. Cozy clothes to the rescue! This super quick and easy infinity scarf tutorial is perfect for flannel fabric. Stay warm and add a stylish accessory to your fall/winter wardrobe! These are great to make for yourself or as a last minute gift.
- woven fabric of choice 74in x 22in — you can alter this size as you wish, you just want it to be long enough to loop twice around your neck
- sewing machine/thread
- hand sewing needle
1. Lay your fabric right sides together and sew along the long side with a zig-zag stitch or using a serger.
2. Take the two ends and pin the right sides together. Continue to pin together as much as you can – you will NOT be able to pin all around.
3. Sew the ends together, as far as you can go before it gets too difficult. It will end up looking like the picture below.
4. Turn the seam into the inside of the scarf and hand sew the opening closed.
Then rock your new cozy scarf!
I love how it adds a pop of color to an otherwise kind of boring outfit, but it also keeps you warm on those chilly days.
These are perfect for that person on your gift list who’s hard to buy for – just about anyone would love one of these scarves!
Change this up for any season simply by using a different fabric, and they’re such a quick sew that you can have one for every day of the week!
Happy sewing, friends!