DIY All Natural Perfumes
I used to wear a lot of perfume, but since ditching so many toxic chemicals from our home, I have started making my own! It’s so simple to DIY your own natural perfumes and customize them. These make GREAT stocking stuffers too! Make them as a perfume or use a woodsy scent for a men’s cologne.
The options for these perfumes are endless. All you need are some pure, therapeutic grade essential oils, a carrier, and your favorite spray or roller bottles.
How to make your own perfume
This post contains affiliate links
- Essential oils (I buy mine here at wholesale prices)
- Carrier: in a roller bottle, you can use a fatty oil like fractionated coconut oil or jojoba oil. If making a spray, use rose water or vodka (80 proof or higher).
- Glass roller bottle or spray bottle. There are so many options you can use for these, so here are a few of my faves:
–Refillable atomizer spray bottles in a variety of colors
–Vintage glass perfume bottles
-Some really fun and unique Glass roller bottles from this shop
- Choose your favorite essential oil combo. You can honestly choose anything you like together! Here are some of my favorite oils/combinations:
- Patchouli + Bergamot
- Lavender + Geranium
- Stress Away + Bergamot
- Find any scent you love and try it!!
- *Some scents I like for a more manly cologne: Northern Lights Black Spruce, Peppermint, Pine, Valor, Frankincense, Bergamot, Sacred Mountain, Cypress
2. Put 10-15 drops of essential oil into your glass spray/roller bottle (do not use plastic).
3. Fill the rest of your bottle with the carrier of your choice.
4. Spray and wear!
So simple and lovely… and much better for you than the perfumes you’ll find at the store! Add your DIY perfume to this boxy zipper pouch for a great gift set!
Do you have a favorite combination that you love to wear??
If you’d like to learn more about essential oils, join my free education group!
You can read more about my journey to wellness and essential oils here. Make sure you grab your oils at wholesale prices!
I thought about making our own parfums and colognes just today and then boom!! I get your welcome email from Treasury of Beauty, click on it and here I’m. Getting all this inspiration, what a coincidence!!
Thank you for the joy, really!!
What a sweet comment! I’m so glad it was timely and helpful, Ina! :)